..

..

to honor...




Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, 
whether to the king as the supreme authority, 
or to governors as those sent by him 
to punish evildoers and praise well-doers.

 For it is God’s will that by doing good 
you should silence the ignorance of foolish men.

Live in freedom,
 but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; 
live as servants of God. 

Treat everyone with high regard:
 Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.
1 Peter 2:13-17


...This world may try to persuade us to leave what we know as absolute Truth!
...Yes, they may  try to make us believe that our way of living or our way of thinking is incorrect...since it does not coincide with theirs. 

But my standards are God's standards! 
My thoughts or as the world says, my agenda, is nonexistent! 

I follow God's plans and His Agenda is what I honor. 

mari


6 comments:

  1. Amen! I follow God's plans too!
    Beautiful yarn in your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne :0) the yarn is Romney wool with a bit of Shetland :D mari

      Delete
  2. Indeed, so very true. Beautiful pictures you shared! Hugs to you today dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting Marilyn :0) mari

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of your wool, Mari, and wonder what you are going to knit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Barbara :0) actually I already used the wool...I wove my first cloth!!! I'll be sharing what I made with it on a later post :D thank you so much for visiting... mari

      Delete

.

.