..

..

Dec 8, 2016

May the joy....


... may the brightness of this month, light all parts of your heart.  
... may the joy of  this season, resonate deeply inside your soul.

... let the knowledge of His Birth guide you to the Cross...

Merry Christmas Dear Friends...

mari

(p.s... so much to do this time of year.  I find myself overwhelmed at times with all the preparations that seem to become priority.  Yet, this year I have promised myself to slow down completely.  Focus deeply on the Words of Our Savior and learn to celebrate this time of year by reflecting on His Love and Guidance.  

I won't be posting as much during this month, because a time for reflection and just silence calls to me at this time.  

But I am enjoying the lights around me...I am enjoying the making of presents, and baking of goodies for all my close friends that have been with me through this time.  

This year is almost over, and I don't want to miss a single moment...

Love to you all, 

mari

16 comments:

  1. Mari, so many of us are saying the same...stop rushing, take time to reflect. May you enjoy a peaceful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara...may this time be a joyful and peaceful one! mari

      Delete
  2. Sending best wishes for this wonderful time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and to you also :0) mari

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, Mari ~ I do agree, the heart yearns for quiet amongst the rush. I wish my Christmas could be as simple as Charlie Brown's seems to be!!
    I do love the twinkle lights however, reminding us of the one true Light. So joyful!
    Be blessed this holiday and see you again before too long.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made it a point to truly make it simple! Thank you dear Alex for visiting! mari

      Delete
  4. Dear Mari

    It is so nice to be back in touch with you. This is such a lovely posting. We do cherish quiet and peaceful days during the Christmas Season. The real Reason for the Season is what we focus on. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas Season.

    Blessings & Hugs
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Teri...what joy to read your words again! May Our Lord bless you and your family immensely :0) mari

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much. You are a dear friend. ♥ Teri

      Delete
  5. Mari, I missed this sweet post a week ago. This is a busy time of year. I was just thinking about you. Love, Henny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Henny... love to you dear lady :0) Merry Christmas :D mari

      Delete
  6. It's too easy to get rushed and overwhelmed this time of year. I think Christmas is also about stopping, being quiet and reflecting on what Christ's birth really means to us as Christians.

    Good for you to stop and enjoy each moment of this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wonderful to have you visit Sandra... Merry Christmas dear lady :0) mari

      Delete
  7. Such true words Mari, just slowing down and enjoying this season is what I've been doing too, and it is wonderful. Praying for you my friend, and wishing you a blessed and very special Christmas season of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post, Mari. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of Christmas preparations that we often take our focus off the One that truly matters. I've simplified this year and it's a good feeling. Wishing you all the joys of the season...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Mari,
    Sending LOVE!! ~Merry Christmas~ Dear one
    Warmth and Love and Many Blessings to you and your family xx oo
    Love Linnie

    ReplyDelete