..

..

a normal day...


"How much better it is to get wisdom than gold!

And to get understanding is to be chosen above silver."
Proverbs 16:16

Such a beautiful sunny day here in the mountains.  At this moment, the temperature is 17 degrees, but the sun is shinning so brightly, that I don't mind.

Slowly, we are making our way out of the mountain of snow that is still lingering even though the calendar says otherwise :0) 

Today is an easy day for me.  At least I pray it will be so.  I dropped off my oldest at school yesterday, and I am quite tired after all that driving.  I have not stopped driving as of yet.  Eventually, I believe my trips will have to be a bit closer to home, but for now, I'll continue until Our Lord says stop!

~~~


I started a new weaving project, and I'll share photos a bit later in the week, since at the moment all I am doing is warping the small rigid heddle loom and it looks quite a bit messy :D

~~~

That is it for now... Blessings to all of  you dear friends :0)

mari







4 comments:

  1. Well done Mari for driving, it maybe isn't easy but I feel you are determined to stay as able as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you are a determined lady so I wouldn't expect you to do any less than drive your son to school! I look forward to seeing the piece you are working on!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you had an easy day. Driving can be so tiring..a day to sit with your spinning sounds lovely! Bless you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your weekend is filled with sweet pleasures and simple blessings. Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete

.

.