..

..

May 2, 2017

blessings...




...sometimes I forget how much I have been blessed with.  

A husband that loves me and is the rock in our home...
Sons that are spreading their wings with our Lord as their center...
A daughter that just by her existence, has taught me more than anyone else, how to be 
the woman God wants me to be...
A dwelling that is safe and secure, where I can dabble in the many inspirations that 
are part of me...
A church family that is strong in the Word of God and is there always for each other...
Friends that have become such a huge part of my life...

Yesterday, a tornado passed by our small town causing quite a bit of havoc 
here in the mountains.  
Trees have been uprooted and flooding has occurred.  
No one was hurt, but so many in the surrounding areas, have been without power, and overall, it has 
created quite a bit of stress to all of us.

But life continues does it not? 
Chores have to be attended to...and appointments, bills and every day living has to be dealt with.

In my case, my physical condition has not diminished...
pain is constant and so the uncertainty continues to be part of my daily life. 

Then after returning from taking our family car to be inspected and trying to stay one step ahead of the many chores that awaited me...

I was so beautifully surprised to find this waiting for me.....











Kelly from Homespun 'n Hayfields blessed me with this surprise.  She shared that she felt terrible when she read my post about the package arriving damaged from the exchange that Stephanie was kind enough to put together this year. 

I am speechless!!!

When I opened the box and unwrapped it, I began to cry!... That Kelly took the time to send me something so precious, has left my heart filled to the brim with so much joy.  

It brought home the love of My Savior, 
and how He takes care of the small details of each one of our lives. 
 He knew how much I needed something beautiful today! 
He knew how much it meant to me to see something so lovely arrive at my humble home...

Kelly, when you read this, please know that you have blessed me so much with your lovely gesture.  
Your gift means more to me than you will every know! 

Oh my goodness, Our Lord has shown me how truly blessed I am to have each and everyone of you 
in my life! 

Thank you Kelly...thank you so much for taking the time to send this lovely gift...
Thank you for sharing yourself in the box! 

I'll treasure it always 😊

mari

11 comments:

  1. What a kind and beautiful thought. So perfect for you Mari.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet dear Barbara 😊

      Delete
  2. Dear Mari ... Such a beautiful posting. We have so much to be thankful for. Your gift is so, so pretty and so heartwarming. Blessings & Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and blessings to you dear Teri...😊

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful and uplifting post. Hope your town is recovering from the damage left by the tornado and that you get some relief from your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting...slowly but surely we are getting back to normal 🙂

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous gift! How lovely these pretties arrived at the most perfect time to lift your spirits and know that you are loved. May this week be a more gentle one for you, lovely Mari.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim 😊...God is so good!

      Delete
  5. Oh the generosity of our blogging world friends is just amazing isn't it! Truly a blessed gift for sure, arriving just in time to bless your heart after such a difficult weekend! I'm sorry to hear about the storm in your little area, those tornadoes create such horrible havoc! What a beautiful teacup Kelly sent you, she is just a precious soul, I love her dearly! So thankful you were blessed in this way my friend! Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Marilyn you are so right!....I have found my spirits lifted time and time again through a blogging friend 😊😊

      Delete
  6. Mari, I'm so glad you received the gift. I felt so strongly that something needed to be sent your way to put a smile on your face. I'm so glad it did. I'm not seeing your posts popping up so I somehow missed this one (and the last few). My fear was that the gift was left at your front door and someone ran off with it which is why I inquired about it. You do not need to send anything my way as you stated on my blog, I'm just glad you have enjoyed what I sent. I hope your weather has improved there by now and your health improves. It sounds like you are truly blessed with such a lovely, caring family. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete