..

..

the need to step back...


...there are times when I realize that priorities are important,
placed in my life by My Creator, 
to bring me back to the simple.

When I look around the social media world, I feel that I am suffocating a bit. 
The world is so much with all of us!
that time to take a step back is monumental 
for our souls...

My daughter at this time, is suffering quite a bit, which of course,
changes my day to day life,
which in turn, causes quite a bit of stress and tears to flow
freely...

I don't know what the future holds, but My God does!

and that is enough for me...

Have a blessed month of August dear readers!

mari

3 comments:

  1. Keeping you and your daughter in prayer. The Lord will see you through, one day at a time, sweet friend. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Mari, you are never far from my thoughts. Please know that I am praying for you and your sweet daughter.

    Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete

.

.